Hi Melani!! I hope you all are doing well! :) I am home for Christmas break and it has been relaxing. I don't have your email... and I would love to stop by for a little to say hello! I will be in the area on the afternoon of the 2nd... will you be around? You can email me at gauer09@whitworth.edu.
2 comments:
Wow, time flies! But its almost been 2 months, where's the new pix?? Trust me you'll hear about it when they get older ;-)
Leave me your email, and I'll invite you to FaceBook, great way to stay in touch and meet old BHS friends!
Kim Mayes
Hi Melani!! I hope you all are doing well! :) I am home for Christmas break and it has been relaxing. I don't have your email... and I would love to stop by for a little to say hello! I will be in the area on the afternoon of the 2nd... will you be around? You can email me at gauer09@whitworth.edu.
Talk to you later!!
Post a Comment